A Weekend Adventure for Cub Scouts and their Parents!
Program opportunities will be provided for Tiger Cubs and Cub Scouts only, there will NOT be program activities for Webelos Scouts at Cub Scout Resident Camp. This camp is for boys who will be attending First, Second or Third grade in the Fall of 2014. Packs are assigned campsites and activity groups at check-in; each Pack/Den should arrive together. If part of a Pack arrives later the same day or the following day, they will be assigned different campsites and different activities.
- Registration Information: The cost to attend Cub Scout Resident Camp is $100 with a $15 discount applied if you register on or before 4/11/2014. The cost for Guests (Leaders, Adults and Siblings) is $40 per person. Anyone wishing to apply for a Campership (finical assistance) must also complete this registration. If you choose to select the "mail/offline" option at the end of your registration please print a copy of your confirmation and mail it along with your check. Guest information will be requested as part of the Scout's registration, there is NOT a separate registration for guests.
- Sleeping Facilities: Everyone will sleep in tents on wooden platforms provided by the camp. Cots and mattresses are also provided, so bring your sleeping bag and pillow and you’re ready to relax and sleep.
- Dining Facilities: Well-balanced meals are served in our air conditioned dining halls.
- Health & Safety: Safety is of the utmost importance at Boxwell Scout Reservation. Our health lodge is maintained by qualified personnel 24 hours a day. Everyone attending camp Scout, Adult, or Sibling is required by BSA to provide the Camp Staff with a completed BSA medical form (Parts A & B) upon check-in to camp. If necessary, Sumner Regional Medical Center is only five miles from Boxwell where we maintain an agreement to treat our sick and injured.
- Personal Hygiene: Water and private sanitary facilities are centrally located throughout Boxwell.
Please Note: On the following page you will click "Add new Participant" Enter the name of the person who is attending the camp - click add. You will then see the name of the person and the statement "2014 Cub Scout Resident Camp" CLICK THIS LINK TO CONTINUE. Do not use the continue button at the bottom of the page.